Our global client is one of the leading suppliers of a diverse and wide range of regulated products selling into the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. Their sales have grown dramatically in Ireland and UK over past several years with plans to continue this growth over the next number of years.
My client is looking to recruit an Account Manager to manage their established portfolio of customers and to identify and target new business opportunities with existing and new customer. This job is a great opportunity for a Microbiologist looking to remain/move into an Account Manager job. Full training will be provided with a very experienced team.
This is a permanent job.
The job is homebased . Ideal candidate will be located in North Midlands or North of Ireland
- Identify and proactively seek out sales opportunities and methods to develop new customers and to build sales with existing customers in Pharma, Biopharma, Medical Device and other sectors.
- Develop strong long-term business relationships with customer base.
- Responsible and accountable for assigned expense budget, accuracy of product forecasts and regular routine account maintenance
- Coordinate sales efforts with colleagues, identifying market requirements within the territory and ensures that coordinated and approved sales strategies are implemented in an efficient manner.
- Identify opportunities to grow with existing and new customer
- Take strategic business decisions in conjunction with Sales Management and Marketing.
- Achieve/exceed sales targets & control expenditure
- Provide timely reporting of activities in order to measure and progress against goals.
- Continually to upskill and maintain current knowledge of industry and market trends as well as technical knowledge and understanding of products and services.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Science ideally in Chemistry, Microbiology or Biology
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience working as a Microbiologist within the pharma or biopharma sector.
- Demonstrated track record of working within manufacturing. Strong knowledge of GMP industry and validation requirements.
- Ability to work in a self-directed capacity, adapt to change, and set priorities.
- Ability to manage territory as a “franchise.”
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, analytical and formal presentation skills, with ability to interact effectively across all levels of the organisation, as well as with Customers.
- Proven track record in the ability to negotiate skillfully with both internal and external groups.
- Excellent computer skills, including strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid driver’s license and passport required.
Please send cv in word format.
If you have the necessary experience and qualifications, please email your cv or contact Breda for more information on 0874057840.