What you need to know
You will work as an Account Executive for our client, an innovative, young and ambitious advertising agency specialising in influencer-marketing based in Galway.
Have you seen a sponsored video on YouTube recently? If so, the chances are, our client are behind it! They are at the forefront of a new industry; comparing themselves to the likes of where Facebook ads were at 6-7 years ago. Our client partner with well-known brands, helping them to aggressively grow their businesses by collaborating with influencers.
You’ll be responsible for helping manage the relationships with some of the fastest-growing brands in the world. You’ll play a key role in ensuring their campaigns are executed perfectly.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Execute campaigns for your designated brands;
- Prepare & edit briefs
- Coordinate directly with creators
- Meeting own tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Managing creators – ensure they can meet publish timelines
- Review video drafts
- Manage the advert approval process
- Manage the overall process – the role is crucial to ensure KPI’s are met
- Liaise with your account manager;
- Planning / discuss strategies for each brand
- Constantly work to improve processes / account management
- Manage emails on a daily basis
- Utilise excel to coordinate accounts / general administration
- Ad-Hoc duties as required to help our client continue their fast-growth, e.g., helping the business development team reach out to new creator.
What are we looking for?
- An interest in YouTube / Social Media platforms
- Strong customer-service skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Flawless communication skills
- Good time management
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Available for flexible working (out of office hours)
- Ability to work independently & on a team
- Driven / Ambitious / Client-focused
- Computer literate (Microsoft Excel, Email, Marketing Tools)
- Ability to multi-task
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Business / Marketing Degree or in a similar discipline
What can our client offer you?
- Competitive package
- Fun and friendly team
- Flexibility at work
- Team bonding / social outings
- Career progression
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Áine on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.