Packaging Supervisor required for high volume manufacturing plant based in Co. Galway.
Salary: Very Competitive.
This role has become available due to expansion and will afford further development as continued growth is forecast in the coming years.
If interested contact Michéal on 0906490485 for a confidential discussion and send your CV through the link below.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Ensure the quality of the product meets established guideline and expectations.
- Drive team to meet production KPI’s and maintain adherence to GMP standards.
- Work with other shift managers to resolve any day to day or long-term issues.
- Managing personnel issues on the shift, including allocation of work duties to personnel, performance appraisal process and ongoing training.
- Collaborate with QA on change controls, CAPA. and internal audits.
- Review and amend SOP’s if required and work with NPI team when necessary.
- Accountability for safety on shift and focus towards departmental budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- 2 years of shift supervision experience in a highly regulated production environment essential.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of automated packaging systems preferred.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in high-pressure environments.
- Proven track record of people management experience.
To discuss this role phone Michéal on 0906490485 and apply with your CV today.