Our professional Payroll and HR Support Services team can assist your business by providing a comprehensive payroll service for temporary/contract staff as well as advice on employment issues as they arise. With our extensive knowledge and experience, we can provide you with a hands-on, professional service tailored to your business needs.
We can help your business to contain cost and eliminate the administrative burden of payroll and HR, allowing you to run your business more effectively. We can also streamline the management of your contract staff, handling the seasonal changes in your business whilst ensuring best practice and compliance with employment legislation.
Our Temporary Solutions can be categorised as follows:
1. Temporary Recruitment Services
- We specialise in the sourcing and provision of production operatives, warehouse operatives, forklift drivers, administration staff, clerical staff and customer service staff nationwide
- We are highly responsive and can deliver all of your staffing requirements covering a wide range of professional and technical skillsets
- We will follow a process tailored to your specific requirements, including candidate interviews prior to meeting you, confirming CV details and checking qualifications and references
- We will take the time to understand your business, listen to you and be available to deliver staffing solutions at short notice.
2. Payroll Services
Our highly qualified and very experienced payroll staff can manage the entire payroll process for you, allowing you and your organisation to focus on your key business objectives.
- Matrix Recruitment Group issue contracts of employment
- All salaries are paid by Matrix Recruitment Group
- A separate bank account is in trust on your behalf
- Matrix Recruitment Group advise on the amount to be lodged into this separate bank account in advance of payroll payments
Our Payroll Services include:
- Issuing and managing contracts of employment
- Registering temporary contractors with Revenue
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly, monthly or other frequency payrolls to schedule
- Computation of all payroll requirements
- Verification of hours worked, gross pay, additions, deductions, PAYE, PRSI, USC and related issues
- Processing approved payroll
- Issuing Payslips via email
- Direct Payslip Query Support (Helpdesk)
- Employee record maintenance
- Annual Leave Accrual / Tracking
- Tax Credit Certificate processing with ROS
- End of Employment processing with ROS
- Monthly/Quarterly P30 Revenue returns processed directly to Revenue
- Annual P35 return electronic data files processed to Revenue
- Annual P60 provided directly to each employee by email
- Preparation and Submission of all CSO returns.
3. HR Support Services
In addition to offering payroll services, our team can also provide additional HR Support in a standalone support role or in addition to your existing HR team by:
- Managing contracts and contract extensions
- Managing probation periods and extending contracts if required
- Issuing notice periods if required
- Performance Management/Absence Management
- Providing HR support to temporary staff on queries, issues and reviews.
4. HR Consultancy Services
- Advice on compliance with the latest employment legislation
- Development and Implementation of Policies and Procedures
- Provision/Updating Employee Handbook
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Management of redundancy or restructuring situations.