Have you considered temporary staffing or payroll services for your company or department?
- All of our temps have been interviewed, screened and reference checked. We also ask all temporary staff to complete a Covid-19 questionnaire before being sent to any work assignment. This information is then passed on to you, the employer.
- Pressure points can occur in any business but Matrix Recruitment has the expertise and agility to fill staffing gaps quickly.
- We react to your temporary workforce demands wherever they appear within your organisation.
- We have the solutions to your ad hoc needs.
- When it comes to a contingent workforce, payroll and contracted management can be a strain on resources.
- Matrix can assume these responsibilities to streamline payroll and billing services of your business.
- We can help your business to contain costs and eliminate the administrative burden of payroll and HR, allowing you to run your business more effectively.
- We can also streamline the management of your contract staff, handling the seasonal changes in your business whilst ensuring best practice and compliance with employment legislation.
- Let us help you emerge from this crisis and rebuild your team for your future.
Contact us today to get started: email@example.com
With our extensive knowledge and experience, we can provide you with a hands-on, professional service tailored to your business needs.
What are the Benefits of Hiring Temporary Employees?
- Cost-efficient: A temporary employee by definition is a temporary solution and does not require a fixed annual salary or some of the other additional costs associated with permanent members of staff. At Matrix, we can also look after the full payroll process for you and the additional administration hassle that comes with it.
- Appropriate experience: Temporary staff will have a skill set relevant to your business and are accustomed to working on varied and niche projects.
- Quicker hiring process: Hiring temporary workers can be a quicker process. This is because you are looking for a short-term fit to meet the immediate needs of the business, rather than a long-term cultural fit.
- Creating an impact: Temporary workers are used to the concept of working for an organisation for a specified period of time and can make an immediate impact on your business.
- Flexibility: Temps allow your business to quickly respond to the needs of the market in which you operate.
Our Temporary Solutions can be categorised as follows:
- We specialise in the sourcing and provision of production operatives, warehouse operatives, forklift drivers, administration staff, clerical staff and customer service staff nationwide
- We are highly responsive and can deliver all of your staffing requirements covering a wide range of professional and technical skillsets
- We will follow a process tailored to your specific requirements, including candidate interviews prior to meeting you, confirming CV details and checking qualifications and references
- We will take the time to understand your business, listen to you and be available to deliver staffing solutions at short notice.
Our highly qualified and very experienced payroll staff can manage the entire payroll process for you, allowing you and your organisation to focus on your key business objectives.
- Matrix Recruitment Group issue contracts of employment
- All salaries are paid by Matrix Recruitment Group
- A separate bank account is in trust on your behalf
- Matrix Recruitment Group advise on the amount to be lodged into this separate bank account in advance of payroll payments
Our Payroll Services include:
- Issuing and managing contracts of employment
- Registering temporary contractors with Revenue
- Preparation of weekly, fortnightly, monthly or other frequency payrolls to schedule
- Computation of all payroll requirements
- Verification of hours worked, gross pay, additions, deductions, PAYE, PRSI, USC and related issues
- Processing approved payroll
- Issuing Payslips via email
- Direct Payslip Query Support (Helpdesk)
- Employee record maintenance
- Annual Leave Accrual / Tracking
- Tax Credit Certificate processing with ROS
- End of Employment processing with ROS
- Monthly/Quarterly P30 Revenue returns processed directly to Revenue
- Annual P35 return electronic data files processed to Revenue
- Annual P60 provided directly to each employee by email
- Preparation and Submission of all CSO returns.
In addition to offering payroll services, our team can also provide additional HR Support in a standalone support role or in addition to your existing HR team by:
- Managing contracts and contract extensions
- Managing probation periods and extending contracts if required
- Issuing notice periods if required
- Performance Management/Absence Management
- Providing HR support to temporary staff on queries, issues and reviews.
- Advice on compliance with the latest employment legislation
- Development and Implementation of Policies and Procedures
- Provision/Updating Employee Handbook
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Management of redundancy or restructuring situations.