Our professional Payroll and HR Support Services team can assist your business by providing a comprehensive payroll service for temporary/contract staff as well as advice on employment issues as they arise. With our extensive knowledge and experience, we can provide you with a hands-on, professional service tailored to your business needs.
We can help your business to contain cost and eliminate the administrative burden of payroll and HR, allowing you to run your business more effectively. We can also streamline the management of your contract staff, handling the seasonal changes in your business whilst ensuring best practice and compliance with employment legislation.
Our Temporary Solutions can be categorised as follows:
1. Temporary Recruitment Services
- We specialise in the sourcing and provision of production operatives, administrative, clerical and customer service staff nationwide.
- We can deliver all of your temporary staffing requirements from a database of over 80,000 CVs.
- We will follow a process tailored to your specific requirements, including candidate interviews prior to meeting you, confirming CV details and checking qualifications and references.
- We will take the time to understand your business, listen to you and be available to deliver staffing solutions at short notice.
2. Payroll Services
Our highly qualified and very experienced payroll staff can manage the entire payroll process for you, allowing you and your organisation to focus on your key business objectives.
- Matrix Recruitment Group issue contracts of employment
- All salaries are paid by Matrix Recruitment Group
- A separate bank account is in trust on your behalf
- Matrix Recruitment Group advise on the amount to be lodged into this separate bank account in advance of payroll payments
Matrix Recruitment Group are responsible for:
- Registration of new employees and process leavers
- Processing of weekly payroll including calculation of PAYE, PRSI, USC
- Email/Delivery of weekly payslips
- Helpline for payroll queries
- Management of holiday accruals and entitlements
- Management of payment for sick days, time in lieu, flexitime, shift allowances, etc.
- Submission of Revenue Returns, P35s, etc.
- Management of contracts and contract extensions
3. HR Support Services
In addition to payroll services, our team can provide HR Support, either in a standalone support role, or in conjunction with your existing HR team by:
- Managing contracts and contract extensions
- Managing probation periods and extending contracts if required
- Issuing notice periods if required
- Performance management/absence management
- Providing HR support to temporary staff on queries, issues and reviews
4. HR Consultancy Services
Our experienced and qualified HR and Resourcing Manager (Fiona Brown Johnson) is available to provide support, advice and consultation on any outstanding issues as part of our Temporary Staffing Solutions services. Fiona can assist with:
- Advice on compliance with the latest employment legislation
- Development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Provision/updating the Employee Handbook
- Performance management
- Employee relations
- Management of redundancy or restructuring situations