- We spend time with every candidate and client, getting to know you, getting to understand you.
- We are smaller than some of our international competitors which means we try harder and care more.
- We have local offices staffed by local people whose sectoral knowledge and industry experience is second to none.
Versus applying directly to an employer
Some jobseekers think that by applying direct to an employer, they stand a better chance of success. This is not always the case.
- By applying through a recruitment agency, you’re not alone; you have someone else in your corner, you have someone else backing you.
- We can give you the benefit of our experience because we know the client; we know their culture, we know the type of people they recruit.
- By contacting us first, and having us represent you to the client, it enhances your chances of impressing the interviewer and getting the job.
- We can advocate for you and give you the inside track on the employer and what to expect at the interview.
- We will provide extensive feedback at each stage of the process. In many cases, a direct employer doesn’t have the time and resources to provide this. We do.
- And of course, our service is free of charge; you don’t have to pay a cent.
Need help with your CV?
We are here to help. Visit our CV & Career Advice section for tips on writing your CV as well as tips on what to expect in an interview situation.Find Out More