This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (Visitors) who register their details to the Matrix Recruitment site or submit CV and other personal details through the job application pages of the Matrix Recruitment site, and who make use of the various services offered by Matrix Recruitment.
Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, education, employment history, CVs and any other information required to provide you with job placement services.
Use of your Personal Information
Matrix Recruitment collects and uses your personal information to deliver the job seeking services you have requested. Your information will only be disclosed to prospective employers at your direction. To provide you with an efficient service, this information may be shared by consultants working within Matrix Recruitment. We may use and disclose your personal data:
- to provide recruitment and/or related intermediary services to or for you and to facilitate the recruitment process;
- to match your details against job vacancies which Matrix Recruitment feels may be appropriate for you in order to assess your suitability for them;
- to apply for jobs on your behalf by sending your data to clients;
- to allow you submit your CV, apply for specific jobs or to receive communication so that we can notify you when relevant job vacancies arise;
- to market our recruitment services to you
- to develop and market other products and services, to improve Matrix Recruitment’s customer service and to make Matrix Recruitment’s services more useful to you
- to inform you about any relevant industry developments, send you details of any events, promotions and competitions, and to communicate any other relevant information;
- to maintain and promote Matrix Recruitment business relationships;
- to answer your enquiries or questions;
- for other purposes for which you have engaged Matrix Recruitment.
Security of your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and administration procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
While Matrix Recruitment takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognise that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on Matrix Recruitment’s systems. Matrix Recruitment accepts no liability should this occur.
Viewing & Updating Your Information
By contacting us, you may update or change your Matrix Recruitment record information or CV document at any time. You may also delete your CV at any time through this method. You may also opt out of any or all communications from Matrix Recruitment.
You have the right to ask in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies in your information. If you would like a copy of the information held on you or if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Our Privacy Statement may change from time to time and any changes to the statement will be posted on this page.
‘Matrix Recruitment’ refers to the following two companies;
Matrix Recruitment Limited is for the Payroll Business and it has its’ registered address at the Waterford Office (Unit 7B Cleaboy Business Park, Old Kilmeaden Road, Waterford).
Matrix Recruitment Group Limited is for the Recruitment Business and it has its’ registered address at the Dublin Office (Unit C1, Magna Drive, Magna Business Park, Dublin 24).