Job Details for Urgent Warehouse Operative
What you need to know
You will work as a Warehouse Operative for our client, a leading international company in Wexford.
This is initially a two week contract, but strong possibility of a contract extension or even a permanent contract depending on performance and business needs.
You will be joining a new division of the company with excellent training and development
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Stocktaking and shelf filling.
- Preparing orders for dispatch and liaising with couriers.
- Compiling of the products, packing boxes and checking the delivery area ensuring all boxes are ready for collection.
- The successful candidate will also use soldering, crimping and cable stripping, using tools such as callipers, soldering iron, cable strippers.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience compiling a high volume of orders in a warehouse.
- Experience with soldering, strip and tin coax cables, crimp connectors and cable measuring/cutting would be a distinct advantage.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to multitask, plan, execute and deliver on projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills with a high standard of English written and oral
- Flexible approach and organised.
- Familiarity with standard operating procedures in a warehouse.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.