Job Details for Vigilance & Complaints Specialist
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working closely with our Medical Devices Company in the Co Galway area in the recruitment of a Vigilance & Complaints Specialist.
Your new job
- To coordinate and support complaint handling of product complaints
- Data entry into complaint handling system
- To open, track and maintain records for complaints
- Support of the Vigilance and MDR programs
- Support complaint trend analysis and issuance of key reports to relevant departments
- Support risk management, risk analysis and health hazard analysis associated with complaint/post-market information.
- Support responses to Competent Authority queries.
- Understand and ensure compliance with internal procedures and external global regulatory requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Level 8 degree in Engineering / Science
- 1 – 2 years’ relevant experience in a medical devices environment.
- Experience / understanding of complaint handling or CAPA processes are desirable.
- Able to think critically and make sound decisions.
- Focused on patient safety and customer service.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Marguerite on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.