Job Details for Validation Engineer
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently seeking a Validation Engineer to be based in Wexford.
As the Validation Eng you will work for our client, a Food company, in a contract job.
- This candidate will be required to evaluate and calibrate the equipment and procedures used in the development and production of a variety of products.
- The candidate will be expected to ensure that all systems are running in accordance to necessary specifications and operate within regulations.
- Providing engineering support to manufacturing operations and forming part of a team involving engineers and technicians to help the group achieve objectives.
- Data collection, data interpretation and analysis, root cause analysis and report writing.
- Quality and risk management.
- Initiate and implement change control activities in accordance with site procedures.
- Relevant Degree within the Engineering area.
- 3-5 years industry experience, validation lifecycle experience preferable
- The candidate should have a strong knowledge in validation documentation and lifecycle with proven problem solving abilities.
- Proven problem solver.
Our highly experienced consultants are here to help find the right job for you. Apply now or get in touch with Cathal regarding this role on 059 9139070 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.