Job Details for Utilities Engineer
Matrix Recruitment are recruiting for a Utilities Engineer for our client, a leading manufacturing company in Kilkenny/Waterford area .
The Engineer will have responsibility for the delivery of the Maintenance Programme across all utilities & facilities.
This is a permanent day’s role
- Ensure all Maintenance operations are conducted in a safe and controlled environment.
- Act as escalation point for maintenance issues across the site.
- Utilise Plant tools and systems to conduct RCA (Root Cause Analysis).
- Trend and analyse plant performance data to evaluate the effectiveness of maintenance and operation of the utility systems.
- Develop and implement systems for scheduling and documenting the performance of all utilities.
- Ensure all maintenance operations and calibrations are completed as per the appropriate schedule.
- Play a lead role in the preparation for and support of customer site audits.
- Ensure all documentation pertaining to maintenance function is stored and organised in a controlled manner-includes management of all relevant data on maintenance management system (SAP).
- Train team members in the maintenance and operation of all utility plants.
- Ensure the appropriate mechanisms are in place to keep all relevant stakeholders are up to date with issues that may impact on Plant performance.
- Support the broader maintenance team, as required.
- Third Level degree in an Engineering discipline and/or a trade qualification.
- 3 + years industrial experience in a Maintenance Engineer or similar role, preferably in the dairy, food & beverage or pharma sector (GMP).
- Experience in utilities, facilities and process in a relevant manufacturing sector.
- Experience in troubleshooting and interacting with PLCs and HMI’s.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Patricia on 059 9139070.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.