Job Details for Transfer Agency Senior Analyst
You will work as a Transfer Agency Senior Analyst for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
Working as a Transfer Agency Senior Analyst a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide.
This is a 12 month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
Responsible for the day to day work within the TA Dealing Team, ensuring that regulatory and management company requirements are met.
- Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance.
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness.
- Escalation point for unresolved issues.
- Day to day client reporting – Prediction reports, cash reports.
- Workflow queue management and analysis.
- Achievement of monthly KPIs.
- Procedure maintenance following the change control process.
- Compliance with regulations and attainment of client specific processing requirements.
- Maintains a close working relationship with other areas, such as New Business and other internal areas such as the Relationship Manager.
- To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
- Ensure that appropriate segregation of duties controls are in place at all times
What are we looking for?
- Significant operational mutual fund administration management experience gained in a TPA, TA or working directly for a fund manager
- A good understanding of effective risk management
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues
- Ability to work under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Extensive knowledge of collective investment scheme administration and the regulatory environment is highly desirable
- An understanding of investment product administration
- Knowledge and understanding of various regulatory Environments
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.