Job Details for Transfer Agency Senior Analyst
You will work as a Transfer Agency Senior Analyst for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
Working as a Transfer Agency Senior Analyst a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide.
This is a 6 month contract job.
Your new job
Working as part of a dedicated Settlements Team, individual will be responsible for the execution and QA of external/internal Cash payments adhering to strict deadlines. Ensuring that all client service standards and regulatory requirements are met.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for authorisation & quality control checks for external payments to Investors within strict currency deadlines.
- Responsible for authorisation & quality control checks for payments to commission/management fee accounts within strict currency deadlines
- Responsible for authorisation & quality control checks on all funding payments.
- Responsible for authorisation & quality control checks on payments.
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness.
- Work queue management.
- Adherence to Client SLDs.
- Monitor and assist on the queries and liaise with other departments where necessary
- Assist in the continued process of TQM (total quality management)
- Take part in any project related work as required
- Attendance at internal/client meetings as required
- Maintains a close working relationship with other TA areas, such as Dealing, Registration, and other internal areas such as the Client Services
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
- Achievement of monthly KPIs
- Attend all mandatory training within the required deadlines
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrate a detailed working knowledge of Transfer Agency Finance Functions
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues working under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good Team Player
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills (Essential)
- Experience in working with Multiple Currencies
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory environment is highly desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of working within a regulatory Environment
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.