Job Details for Training Co-ordinator
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working closely with our Food Company in Galway in the recruitment of a Training Co-ordinator.
You will work as an integral part of the quality team and closely with production.
This is a permanent position and salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Your new job
- SOP training of new staff
- Ensure all training is up to date
- Complete calibration control SOP and ensure it’s in line with BRC and Bord Bia requirements;
- Internal/monthly audit
- Setting up of new staff members on all systems
- Oversee the production documents on the system and report findings
- Responsible for the correct running of audits
What are we looking for?
- Train the Trainer Certificate or related discipline.
- Min 2 year’s experience as a training Co-ordinator or in a similar role
- Internal audit experience essential
- Fully PC literate. Good knowledge of MS package
- Good communication skills and strong teamwork capabilities
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.