Job Details for Trainer
What you need to know
You will work as a Trainer in our Dublin (Citywest) branch. This is a permanent job.
Matrix Recruitment Group is an innovative Recruitment Solutions Company. We value our employees and work together as a team, sharing information and knowledge. We rely on each employee to deliver outstanding service and grow our business.
The purpose of this role is to manage our CRM and internal systems, providing training to all staff and assisting in various business improvement projects.
You will be an integral part of our team, working with key stakeholders and all staff, driving change, efficiency and best in class process through our systems. This role includes account management, technical support and regular travel between our branches.
There is opportunity for additional responsibilities for the right candidate.
Your new job
- Act as the super-user for our CRM and in-house systems(LinkedIn, Office 365 suite incl. Sharepoint, etc.)
- Define and train consultants in implementing best practice candidate sourcing processes
- Liaise closely with external training providers on Internet based and hands on training
- Train new starters on all systems and support existing users with continuous training
- Carry out individual and group training sessions both on-site and online
- Carry out training needs analysis, design training programmes and create materials such as manuals, handouts and exercises
- Define business requirements for projects, identify solutions and implement new/improved processes to support continuous improvement of our CRM as the business changes/moves
- Roll out training on system upgrades with supporting training materials
- Define and implement new/improved processes to maximise business efficiency
- Ensure systems and changes are smoothly transitioned into operation
- Ensure that all of our processes are in compliance with Data Protection Acts and statutory requirements and work with our in-house team on this ongoing project
What we are looking for?
- Proven track record on training people in using CRM packages (e.g. Recruitment or Accountancy is preferred but not essential) with 2+ years’ experience
- Proven and demonstrated IT experience in a commercial/services environment
- Excellent IT skillswith a strong aptitude for learning new systems and processes intuitively within short timeframes
- Superior interpersonal, influencing and leadership skills
- Self-motivated and well-organised with the ability to manage projects to completion
- A ‘lean’ thinker, always looking for ways to do things better with a commercial acumen
- High achiever who can work on your own initiative with a “can do” attitude
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran on 051 353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.