Job Details for Talent Acquisition Specialist
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist for their Manufacturing company client in Co. Galway.
Your new job
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create job advertisements for current job openings.
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites).
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes.
- Be the main point for customer activity and contact; including progressing business leads and samples, keeping up-to-date with longer-term projects, order activity, managing complaints or issues to a good outcome.
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance.
- Manage applicant tracking system (Taleo) and create reports and produce analysis reports.
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews.
- Liaise with hiring managers on the status of opening positions.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to promote and drive marketing and innovative projects to boost the company’s reputation.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 4 years work experience as a recruiter in the Medical Device industry
- Level 8 in Business or related subject/field.
- Fluency in French. Or European language advantageous.
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting.
- Track record in managing and prioritising different sources of information in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Strong IT skills, especially MS Office.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sorcha at Sorcha@matrixrecruitment.ie
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent