Job Details for System Software Engineer
What you need to know
You will work as System Software Engineer and will work for our Medical Device client based in Co. Westmeath
This is a permanent position and you will report to the Engineering Manager and will have responsibility for the support and development of automated production lines.
Excellent salary and career opportunities available within this organisation.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Provide input to new production lines in the areas of data collection control, motive power, communications and robotics
- Equipment and Software Validation, IQ, OQ, PQ
- Improve and maintain the safety of operation, quality, capacity and reduce cost of manufacture
- Develop and implement process improvements on new and existing lines
- Adhere to EHS policies and any relevant other EHS documentation
- Ensure cGMP requirements are followed at all times
- Contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives
What are we looking for?
- BEng in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or Electrical Communications or equivalent
- 5-7 years’ experience in SCADA, Allen Bradley (Control Logix and PLC 5), Siemens or similar PLC programming and control software
- Experience working in high volume manufacturing process
- Ability to work as part of a factory critical team to troubleshoot and resolve issues fast
- Experience of equipment and software validation
- Experience of Machine Vision Technology, pattern recognition
- Essential experience with PLC programmers, motion control sensors, in-line vision systems, barcode systems, network topology, pc application software, systematic trouble shooting
- Capable of demonstrating leadership skills
- Team player and excellent skills working across multiple teams
- Strong leadership presentation and project management skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.