Job Details for Supply Chain Manager
Matrix Recruitment is seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager for our client based in Co. Offaly
As Supply Chain Manager, you will work with our Client Company, who is in the Pharma/Medical sector.
In this job, you will be responsible for managing and developing the Supply Chain function to ensure best practice processes and procedures within Procurement, Production Planning, Warehousing, Logistics are exercised to maximise effectiveness and efficiency.
This is a Permanent position.
€80k + benefits
- Responsible for warehouse activities and budget.
- Managing the logistics flow.
- Material planning.
- Inventory Management.
- Purchasing and negotiating contracts with key suppliers.
- Vendor Management.
- Coordinate and scheduling of finished product to customers.
- Stock Control.
- Driving KPI’S performance through the teams.
- Implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- People management
- 3rd level degree in Business/Supply Chain.
- 4+ year’s work experience in a supply chain role within a pharma or medical sector.
- Lean Six Sigma distinct advantage.
- Sap Implementation experience is desirable.
- Significant experience working in a Warehouse / Procurement/Production Planning / Logistics environment
- Proven track record in leading a team and who can set objectives, performance manage a team and develop individuals to achieve their potential
- You must good IT skills and demonstrate a can-do attitude.
Do you have questions about this opportunity? Breda Dooley is one of our top consultants who can’t wait to hear from you! Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0906490485.