Job Details for Supply Chain Manager
Matrix Recruitment is working with key and long established manufacturing client in the recruitment of a Supply Chain Manager. This is a permanent job based in Co. Westmeath
The Supply Chain Manager will manage the purchasing of materials and supply chain activities. This job reports into the Managing Director
- Day to day management of all aspects of the Materials Function.
- Working with Manufacturing Managers to meet production schedules
- Day to day management of materials, to ensure that best practice materials management procedures are developed and followed.
- Inventory control.
- Work closely with Finance Department to ensure cycle-counting/stock-taking processes are carried out on a timely basis
- Manage inventories & stock systems throughout the operation to optimize flows
- Source potential suppliers for all required products
- Contract Negotiations.
- Monitoring supplier’s performance.
- Develop reporting systems to allow management & operational teams to proactively manage operations, generate the projection tools to improve efficiency of decision making.
- Identify continuous improvements opportunities and lead and implement Operational Excellence and improvement projects.
- Staff Management.
- Minimum of 5 year’s previous experience in medical device, or manufacturing company.
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain or Engineering.
- Project management.
- People Management experience
If you are interested in this position and would like to more about this company over the phone initially, please forward your CV to Breda Dooley. We always look forward assisting new candidates to find the right role for their career.