Job Details for Supply Chain Manager
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently seeking a Supply Chain Manager to be based in the South East. As the Supply Chain Manager, you will work for our client, a global multinational manufacturing company.
This is a permanent role. Salary and benefits package are competitive and there will be opportunities for advancement.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will report to the Plant Manager and will have a significant number of direct reports. As a key member of the senior management team, you will have overall responsibility for the Supply Chain function.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Evaluate & verify demand forecasts from customers
- Translate forecasts into production and material plans
- Ensure machine and people capacity are aligned
- Responsible for warehouse management and logistics
- Responsible for management of inventory levels and ensure obsolescence is kept to a minimum
- Implement the site supply chain & logistics annual planning/budgeting process
- Support the implementation of world class purchasing practices in supplier management and material supply.
- Manage, develop and train the team.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 8 years’ management experience is essential
- Relevant Third Level qualification in a Supply Chain discipline
- Proven track record in meeting Supply Chain KPIs
- SAP experience an advantage and strong excel skills
- Lean/Six Sigma practical application
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.