Job Details for SOURCING SPECIALIST
MATRIX RECRUITMENT is recruiting for a SOURCING SPECIALIST in the Supply Chain department, working for our client, highly successful Global Technologies Company, located in Co. WEXFORD.
The SOURCING SPECIALIST is responsible for the planning and procurement of raw materials and consumables.
This is a permanent job.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Superior knowledge of negotiating, compliance and Supplier contract management.
- Manage Request for Information and Request for Quotation process.
- Support the development of effective commodity strategies in order to provide a cost effective and secure supply base.
- Participate in Supplier audits along with Supplier Quality team.
- Support and develop inventory control policies and support inventory management.
- Manage and develop supplier relationships from sourcing, selection, contracting, pricing and performance management.
- Effectively resolve supplier quality and corrective actions through to SCAR resolution.
- Work with Supplier Quality in managing product qualification and First Article.
- Review and improve supply chain processes whilst adhering to FDA / ISO compliance.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate across functional groups such as Engineering, Manufacturing, Marketing, Quality and Planning.
- Provide support to New Product Development activities.
- Liaise with Global Sourcing and Legal department.
- Assist project team in the implementation of purchasing within ERP.
- Maintain ASL’s within the quality system.
- Maintain Purchasing SOP’s within the quality control system.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors’ degree in business or related discipline
- Experience in operating within an ERP environment such as JDE
- Office Software including Excel (advanced level) and PowerPoint
- Min 2 years’ experience in the purchasing field specializing in negotiation, lean and ERP
- Professional qualification such as ISM (CPM), APICS (CPIM) an advantage
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- FDA / ISO audit experience
Apply for this job now or get in touch with SUZANNE on 059 9139070.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.