Job Details for Site Accountant
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working closely with our client in the FMCG Sector in Co. Tipperary in the recruitment of a Site Accountant.
As the Site Accountant you will be providing key accounting data, providing quantitative information on the performance, and the financial position/analysis of the plant to assist in the growth.
This is a permanent position and you will be reporting to the Divisional Finance Manager.
Your new job
- Prepare and compile monthly accounts and reports at the request of the Divisional Finance Manager.
- Reporting on production efficiencies yields, losses and analysis of KPI’s.
- Unit cost analysis and gross margin reporting.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Assist with Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Monthly stock reconciliations of finished goods.
- Provide IT support to employees and management.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
What are we looking for?
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification or related discipline.
- 2-3 years as an Accountant with proven work experience in a fast-paced accounting environment and preferably in the food manufacturing industry.
- Excellent working knowledge and literacy of IT.
- A high level of experience in Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Strong administrative and communication skills. Have the capability to work on one’s own initiative.
- Can multitask and meet required deadlines.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.