Job Details for Shipment Administrator
What you need to know
You will work as a Shipment Administrator for our client, a leading company in Waterford.
This is a permanent job. The salary will be dependent on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- The co-ordinating of shipments and the administration associated with same.
- The forward planning of shipments and deliveries.
- Liaising with shipping companies, Supplier and Clients – to agree pricing and timing arrangements.
- Maintaining shipping schedules and inventories and producing the relevant reports.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent computer skills are essential.
- Be meticulous and thorough in nature, and have experience with large volumes of documents.
- A good work ethic is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar role in Logistics would be a distinct advantage.
- A qualification in Logistics is desirable but not essential.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- A hungry, driven, and dedicated individual with the ability to work on their own initiative.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.