Job Details for Maintenance Technician
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for our client an experienced Maintenance Technician (shift) to be based in the Kildare area .
This is a permanent job with an expanding company within the manufacturing sector.
- Optimising machine efficiency and performance on site.
- Maintaining critical process spare stock.
- Ensure plant and machinery is able to produce to quality specifications and production targets.
- Actively involved in checking equipment safety and recording same in relevant logs.
- To carry out Engineering and Technical overhauls on the site.
- To enhance the Engineering/Technical process standards on the site through continuous improvements/modifications to plant machinery.
- To be proactive in avoiding unnecessary downtime by effecting repairs/modifications prior to breakdown.
- Minimise waste levels through process to achieve business targets
- Optimise machine efficiency to achieve business targets.
- Participate in the agreed call out system.
- Attend training courses/inter site visit to enhance skill level.
- Liaise closely with other functions on the site to ensure adequate information is relayed to optimise the site performance.
- To train staff in process technology to enhance skill levels of the site.
Candidates Relevant Experience:
- Trade qualified-electrician or 3rd level engineering degree- electrical/mechanical.
- 4 years + experience in a maintenance & process engineering role with electrical bios/ multi-skilled.
- Experience carrying out maintenance & PM’s & enhancing processes within a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable PLC experience.
- Experience mentoring and training other team members.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
Apply now to Patricia or get in touch on 059 9139070 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.