Job Details for Settlements Analyst
What you need to know
You will work as a Settlements Analyst for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
Working as a Settlements Analyst a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide.
This is a 6 month contract job.
Your new job
Working as part of a Settlements Team, you will be responsible for the execution and QA of external/internal Cash payments adhering to strict deadlines. Ensuring that all client service standards and regulatory requirements are met, and prepare QA the initial and renewal commission.
- Responsible for authorisation & quality control checks for external payments to Investors within strict currency deadlines
- Responsible for authorisation & quality control checks for payments to commission/management fee accounts within strict currency deadlines
- Responsible for authorisation & quality control checks on all funding payments.
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness.
- Work queue management
- Monitor and assist on the queries and liaise with other departments where necessary
- Take part in any project related work as required
- Maintains a close working relationship with other TA areas, such as Dealing, Registration, and other internal areas such as the Client Services
Get in touch with me if you have –
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues working under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
- Customer Service experience would be preferred
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good Team Player
- Effective verbal reasoning and numeric skills (Essential)
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.