Job Details for Field Service Manager
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a Field Service Manager to be based in Waterford with our client a leading service provider.
This is a permanent job
- Responsible for the efficient & effective operation of the service department.
- Maintaining & improving the effective financial performance of the department.
- Supervising a widely distributed team of service engineers.
- Monitor Engineer activity in real time through service management software.
- Assess engineer progress on an ongoing basis.
- Arrange regular meetings at each base for engineer review meetings.
- Monitor engineer performance by occasional customer site visits to examine work done and get customer feedback.
- Implement and monitor training schedules for engineers both in-house and external.
- Technical support for engineers.
- Manage HR/management for the team of engineers.
- Liaise with colleagues in administration and with suppliers re DOAs and warranty claims.
- Attend regular meetings with suppliers.
- Liaise with Sales & Marketing teams and reps re drawing up appropriate templates for Service agreements, support agreements and warranty offers.
- Monitor device performances.
- Be available for site visits to address service issues with customers.
- Attend regular management meetings.
- Assist in the implementation of a new ERP system.
- Minimum 5 years management/supervisory experience.
- Mechanical/Electronics/Engineering qualification an advantage.
- Experience within the printer/copier or ICT sector an advantage.
- Knowledge of health & safety regulations essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential for dealing with both colleagues and customers.
- Computer literacy with business awareness and strong financial acumen essential.
- Flexible to travel to other sites when needed.
Apply now to Patricia or get in touch on 059 9139070 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.