Job Details for Senior Sales
MATRIX RECRUITMENT is currently recruiting for a SENIOR SALES.
This is a Permanent job, located in Co. Carlow.
As SENIOR SALES, you will be reporting to the Directors and will have full responsibility for managing the Sales function including New Product Development (NPD) and the Purchasing system.
Your new job
- Key Account Management implementing structures and development of accounts.
- Liaising with the Production and Warehouse departments in relation to sales orders to ensure Sales Orders are meeting customers’ expectations.
- Managing NPD within the Company, scheduling and co-ordination of meetings, and managing the marketing and sales of those products.
- Representing the Sales Department in Innovation meetings.
- Dealing with our Export Sales, maintaining existing accounts and developing new business opportunities.
- Supervision of and directing the Sales team.
- Primary responsibility for providing Sales and revenue growth.
- Updating of Salesforce CRM, Preparing Quotations and Tenders.
- Dealing with Customer Complaints.
- Trouble shooting any problems and queries internally between Production, Warehouse and Sales office.
- Reviewing Sales history and forecasts to ensure we are managing Sales as efficiently as possible.
- Attending monthly and weekly management meetings and reporting on Sales Department growth and upcoming objectives.
- Managing the purchasing system within the company.
- Professional Qualification
- Science background
- 5 years’ relevant experience
- People/team management skills is a must
- Excellent communications skills (written and oral).
- Previous CRM experience, i.e. Salesforce
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Carol on 059 9139070.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.