Job Details for Senior R&D Engineer
What you need to know
You will work as a Senior R&D Engineer and will work for our Medical Device client. This is a permanent job with excellent opportunities for career progression in a global manufacturing company.
This is a permanent position due to continued growth of this organization.
Salary is negotiable for the right candidate and dependent on experience.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Generation of product and tooling drawings to support prototyping and process development
- Product and process concept generation, prototyping and development
- Create assembly and project quotations
- Project manage all developments to ensure all commitments are achieved
- Ensure compliance with Quality, Regulatory, Health and Safety and relevant legislation
- Ensure there is full traceability of design development and control of changes
- Review the development processes to ensure they are effective and compliant
- Ensure lean and continuous improvement techniques are achieved
- Provide effective internal and external reporting
- Train and mentor junior engineers and other technical staff
- Provide assistance and support to other departments including production and quality
What are we looking for?
- Educated to degree or masters level, ideally in Mechanical, chemical, polymer, materials or biomedical engineering.
- 4-5 years’ experience preferably in a medical devices sector
- Knowledge of medical device products and manufacturing processes
- Able to manage multiple tasks at once in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.