Job Details for Senior QA Specialist
What you need to know
My client in the pharmaceutical industry in the Midlands is currently looking to recruit a Senior QA Specialist to join their company.
This position will be integral part of the growth and development of the organisation and will be responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the quality management system.
Your new job
- Lead, develop and implement the quality management system
- Lead internal & external audits
- Participate in validation activities
- Work will all departments in the company to ensure that the quality management systems is implemented and working accordingly
- Review and approve all manufacturing records and data
- Responsible for all change controls and investigations
- Chair all quality management meetings
- Ensure that company is ready and prepared for any regulatory inspections
- Responsible for writing, review of and approval of SOPs
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level qualification in science/engineering discipline
- 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry (ideally within biopharma)
- 2-5 years experience at Supervisory/management level
- Experience must include biopharma / strong QA
- Strong regulatory experience
- QP qualification is highly desirable
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.