Job Details for Senior Project Engineer
What you need to know
You will work as Senior Project Engineer and will work for our Medical Device client based in Co. Leitrim
This is a permanent position and you will manager and lead challenging engineering projects in the Product Development department.
Excellent salary and career opportunities available within this organisation.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Responsible for the planning, management, execution and oversight of assigned projects
- Lead teams tasked with the development process from concept through to design verification and testing
- Ensure the application of analytical and experimental test methods to relevant standards in order to meet project deadlines
- Project execution and governance and reporting on project performance to management
- Tracking of scope, schedules, budgets, deadlines deliverables, resource and performance data throughout the project life cycle
- Work with cross functional groups including R&D, Engineering, Quality, Opex and Manufacturing
- Advise management of project performance
- Lead on major strategic projects for the organisation and track projects throughout the project life cycle
- Mentoring and supporting junior engineers
What are we looking for?
- BEng in Science/Technology/Engineering related discipline (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Automation or Equivalent)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a project management role ideally in medical device or pharmaceuticals with a proven track record in managing teams
- Experience in analytical and empirical test methods, project management and 3D CAD experience
- Excellent Technical report writing skills
- Experience on the successful delivery of multiple project from conception to completion
- Experience in project planning and execution and the delivery of projects
- Capable of demonstrating leadership skills
- Team player and excellent skills working across multiple teams
- Strong leadership presentation and project management skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.