Job Details for Senior Packaging Engineer
What you need to know
You will work as a Senior Packaging Engineer and will work for our medical device client based in Galway.
This is a permanent position with excellent opportunities for career progression within a global medical devices company.
You will focus on designing and developing cutting edge equipment and processes for medical devices in Cardiac and Vascular Group. You will be involved in Product Development Process (PDP) in partnership with other locations.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities
- Directly accountable for packaging and labelling execution across Technology transfer programs and for onsite continuous improvement and sustaining activities
- Drive packaging manufacturing target conditions across all support programs
- Process development skills set through characterization and process validation activities for technology transfer and process improvement
- Drive continuous improvement in the Packaging and Labelling area.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent program solving skills in the P&L area
- Represent P&L at operations weekly meeting and drive action in P&L area
- Monitor regulations as they apply to Packaging Materials and processes
- Communicate with a broad range of Vendors
- Identify and assess opportunities for packaging, technology and process development
What are we looking for?
- BEng in Science/Engineering/ MSc or related discipline
- 5 years’ experience ideally within the medical device sector
- Experience in an engineering management function would be desirable
- Knowledge of the cell operating infrastructure (manufacturing/process) with a history of process validation
- Strong project leadership, facilitation and interpersonal skills and ability
- Excellent team building, communication, people management and leadership skills
- Strong team player with excellent communication, collaboration and engagement skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064-90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV`s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.