Job Details for Senior Inventory/Distribution Planner
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group is currently seeking a Senior Inventory/Distribution Planner to be based in with our multi-national healthcare company in Co. Westmeath. This is a permanent job.
As the Senior Inventory/Distribution Planner you will be responsible for inventories levels and scheduling replenishment across the EMEA region. You will be analysing inventory levels to maintain target levels for customer orders and service parts.
Join a team of energetic experts and work in a high performance culture.
- Responsible for monitoring inventory for sales.
- Responsible for analysing inventory utilization, publishing field inventory metrics, assisting with inventory field audits, and performing reconciliations.
- Establish a stocking strategy for service parts in the EMEA region working closely with manufacturing, logistics, and service.
- Design a demand based inventory ordering system to support customer orders and service parts demand in close collaboration with the planning, logistics, service, marketing, and sales teams
- Provide a rolling 12 month forecast for planned warehouse inventory orders and service parts demand to the Sales and Operations Planning process. Monitor forecast accuracy and perform root cause and corrective actions for items that do not meet the target
- Optimize inventory orders to meet service goals subject to reasonable constraints around freight costs and logistics capacity limitations.
- Lead demand management activities related to service parts and customer orders for all products within scope of stocking strategy.
- Continuous improvement projects.
- Carry out cross functional transactions on ERP systems.
- You will have a Business or Supply Chain Degree
- Minimum of 5 -7 years’ experience in supply chain/inventory planning, logistics within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience implementing inventory management initiatives, creating statistical and financial analyses/reports.
- Advanced excel skills is essential
- Experience with ERP systems, MRP II, SCP or DRP systems.
- Act on own initiative, highly organised, strategic thinker, analytical excellent communication skills.
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
Our highly experienced Breda Dooley is here to help find the right job for you. Apply now or get in touch on 09064 90485 for more information.