Job Details for Senior HR Generalist
What you need to know:
You will work as a Senior HR Generalist for our client a multinational organization based in Wexford. This is an ideal opportunity to join a HR department that has led the company through a period of significant growth.
This role is a permanent full time position. Salary is very competitive. As the senior HR Generalist, you will report into the HR Manager.
Your New Job:
- Manage the recruitment process involving internal and external applications.
- Provide guidance and counselling to managers and employees on employee relations, employee discipline and performance issues by providing coaching and interpreting company policies.
- Coordinate the performance management system.
- Review, develop and implement HR policies, procedures and practices in line with best practice and in compliance with HR strategy and employment legislation.
- Ensure the company remains compliant with changing legislation in areas of labour and employment law.
- Implement data protection policies required and ensure company adherence.
- Prepare and analyse key HR KPI reports.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years experience in a HR generalist role.
- CIPD qualified
- Capacity to backfill for HRM
- Experience in a fast paced corporate environment
- Exceptional knowledge of employment law
- Passionate, tenacious, problem solver and can work on own initiative.