Job Details for Senior HR Administrator
Matrix Recruitment is currently seeking a Senior HR Administrator for our FMCG company based in Co. Cavan.
This is a permanent position.
As a Senior HR Administrator, you will report into the HR Manager. You will be responsible for providing administrative support for a variety of HR activities for investors across a well-established expanding business. You will be part of a fast-paced HR team and will work closely with HR colleagues to provide a complete HR administration service to support the important value of the HR function and the delivery of the Strategic Core Objectives of the HR group.
Salary: Attractive package on offer.
Your new job.
- Produce adequate administrative support of HR activities e.g. recruitment, induction, employee benefits, succession planning, employee engagement and communications etc.
- You will work closely with HR Advisors, Payroll Officer, Training and Development Coordinator and the HR Manager to provide support to their tasks and activities ensuring strong administration across their business divisions e.g. change in job classifications, transfers, new hires and terminations.
- Complete forms, logs and reports e.g. payroll changes, employee leave requests etc.
- Process and provide relevant paperwork for employees.
- Collect and transfer data to the company’s relevant work systems accurately and effectively.
- Solely responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of confidential files (both soft and hard copies).
- Produce management reports and analysis on absenteeism, sick leave, annual leave, etc.
- Record, compile & distribute minutes of on-site meetings.
- Produce presentations for internal meetings and communications.
- Provide support to the HR team to respond to internal and external requests for the business.
- Provide continuous professional commitment through educational and occupational publications.
- Streamline the current HR administration function.
What you need to succeed.
- 3rd level qualification in HR or related discipline.
- 4-5 years with very strong HR administration experience ideally within a large manufacturing company.
- Experience in streamlining processes and working on strategic projects.
- Excellent attention to detail in recording data accurately and effectively.
- Able to work independently and as part of a busy HR team.
- Good communication skills. Having the ability to handle complex telephone conversations and in person.
- Be able to multitask and meet required deadlines in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Very strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office applications.