Job Details for Senior Fund Accounting Consultant
What you need to know
You will work as a Senior Fund Accounting Consultant for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
Are you interested in working with an industry leader for exceptional service, financial expertise, integrity and innovation.
This is a 11 month contract job.
Your new job
The client has numerous projects in progress so skilled candidates with in-depth knowledge and experience in some of the below will be deployed to projects their skills are best suited to.
- Operational Risk Management
- Client Service and Quality- Accuracy & Timeliness
- Productivity and Change Control Management
- Outsourcing and Oversight
BAU responsibilities for Senior Fund Accounting Consultants are
- accurately reviewing and sign off on NAV calculations
- be the subject matter expert on the team for all fund, investment and product specific requirements.
- capable of taking the lead in rolling out new system enhancements/procedures and collate and provide feedback from Fund Accounting to the different interest groups e.g. Training/BPA’s.
- ensuring the teams adhere to all Department procedures and controls. Perform Cold Reviews on NAV Packs and Checklists.
- ensuring all Fund Accounting exceptions are understood, validated and commented on as per the Department Standard.
- ensuring Performance Fee Calculations are reviewed as per procedures
- ensuring all class level Divergences are identified and are validated. Ensure the impact of Hedging is assessed and validated
- minimizing errors in all deliverables at all stages
- ensure daily/weekly/monthly stats are updated on client dashboard or client service logs on a timely basis
- participate & contribute to Client Virtual team meetings & ensure all action points are addressed on a timely basis.
Get in touch with me if you have –
- Detailed knowledge of fund accounting operations
- Detailed knowledge of fund accounting process/data flows
- Strong communication, first class presentation and internal and external client-servicing skills
- Enthusiastic, coach, mentor
- People manager
- Delegation skills
- Knowledge of Enterprise and advantage or related Fund Accounting Applications
- 3rd level qualification
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.