Job Details for Senior Fund Accountant – European Location
What you need to know
You will work as a Senior Fund Accountant for our client, an investment bank company in Malta.
Working as a Senior Fund Accountant you will be working for one of the worlds leading, independent administrators to the alternative investments industry. This role will involve the administration and reviewing of hedge funds.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
- Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Net Asset Value calculations on a daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.
- Trade capture based on Broker/Custodian statements and Investment Manager’s file
- Reconciliation of cash accounts
- Booking hedging transactions
- Calculation of various fixed and NAV based fees
- Daily administration duties including and not limited to payment of fees and transfer of funds
- Liaising with Fund Managers, Auditors and other internal departments
- Reviewing the NAV calculation
- Setting up new funds on the accounting system and doing the NAV calculations for these
- Assisting the Team Leader with the day to day running of the team ensuring that all valuations and procedures are kept in accordance with the company’s internal controls
What are we looking for?
- Degree/Master in Finance/Accountancy and/or ACCA qualification or studying towards this qualification
- Minimum experience of 3 years in the Fund Administration arena including reviewing;
- Proven accountancy knowledge/training
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Good organizational skills;
- The ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.