Job Details for Senior Fee Analyst
What you need to know
You will work as a Senior Fee Analyst for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
Working as a Senior Fee Analyst a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide.
This is a 12 month contract job.
Your new job – The team is responsible for the timely capture, recognition, billing and collection of revenue. This role will include primary responsibility for a number of high profile clients.
- Responsible for timely and accurate client billing working to strict reporting deadlines.
- Initial set-up and ongoing maintenance of client static data.
- Collection of fee debtors in on a timely basis in line with agreed company and client authorised procedures including generation of payment instructions and banking entries.
- Responsible for timely completion of accruals as part of the month end close process to ensure revenue is accurate and complete to meet the requirements and deadlines of Financial Accounting and their month end close schedule.
- Timely communication and escalation of billing delays / issues.
- Regular liaison and development of strong relationships with Client Services and the Business.
- Responsibility for queries ensuring timely resolution, documentation and escalation.
- Ensure adherence to SOX and audit requirements. Continually improve and strengthen controls.
- Input to fee related internal & external audits.
- Continual focus on process improvement and efficiency.
Get in touch with me if you have –
- Experience in a billing and accounts receivable function of a multinational organisation is preferable (financial services experience an advantage).
- Experienced background in a compliance focused environment
- 3rd Level Business Qualification
- Ability to assess issues, identify solutions and problem solve on a timely basis.
- Ability to adapt and react positively in a changing and dynamic work environment.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.