Job Details for Senior Design and Development Engineer
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit a Senior Design and Development Engineer for our Medical Devices client in Galway.
This is a permanent position and you will work in the Cardiac and Vascular Space and you will support a broad array of R&D project activities. You will partake with a development team providing direction in the Cardiac and Vascular Space.
Excellent salary and benefit’s package available in this company.
Your new job
- Provide leadership in design and development of solutions to meet client needs
- Apply solid modelling and predictive engineering tools
- High technical material analysis mind set to make strong decision early in the development cycle
- Strong customer orientation and voice for customer feedback through the development process
- Understand edge of failure and ensure first time verification and validation activities
- Lead change and drive innovation ideas which will add value
- Track key metrics in the design development process
- Drive costs down and focus on this areas as part of the design development process
- Partner with a global packaging engineering organisation
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering or Science or related discipline
- 5 years’ experience within a medical devices R&D environment ideally.
- Proven design and development skills in a R&D function
- Excellent project management and customer focused skills
- Dynamic team player and leader and ability to work on cross functional teams
- Experience with medical device product development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niall on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.