Job Details for Senior Compliance/ Vigilance Specialist
My client is multinational medical devices company who continue to invest in new products and development. Currently we are looking to hire a Senior Compliance/ Vigilance Specialist.
As Senior Compliance/Vigilance Specialist you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and evaluating in the quality management system.
Your new job
- Conducting quality audits to identify regulatory risks
- Provide quality and compliance expertise to ensure that regulatory requirements are met
- Conduct audits
- Coordinate and participate in 3rd party audits
- Provide SME guidance to manufacturing in relation to corrective actions and CAPAs
- Maintenance of quality records
- Participation in process validation
What are we looking for?
- Degree in scientific or engineering field
- 3-5 years experience in medical device industry
- Strong experience in quality systems
- Strong experience in auditing and corrective actions
There is a strong element of travel involved in this role so candidates will need to be flexible with this.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Marguerite on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.