Job Details for Senior Compliance Manager
What you need to know
You will work as a Senior Compliance Manager for our client, an investment bank company in Dublin.
Working as a Senior Compliance Manager you will be working for an innovative financial services company offering asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer and treasury services and broker-dealer & advisory services to clients around the world.
This is a 9 month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Provide clear, accurate and timely advice to business/business partner colleagues on regulatory compliance issues.
- Identifying compliance risks (current and emerging) and ensuring these get appropriate visibility and focus across the wider company.
- Where required to do so, liaise with the local regulatory authority and undertake both oral and written communications, where necessary, in conjunction with line management. This involves contributing to and influencing business around the content of regulatory submissions to ensure appropriate disclosures and accuracy.
- Represent Compliance within business-driven projects and, where required, regulatory change related projects – from analysis to implementation.
- Act as a senior point of contact between the business and the Compliance function
- Provide constructive and effective challenge to help ensure that regulatory obligations are taken account of and met.
- Provide technical support, leadership, and guidance to more junior members of the team, helping them to expand their own knowledge base within the Compliance function.
- Represent Compliance at relevant management/Committee/Board meetings, where required, ensuring that Compliance reports are delivered in a timely, clear and succinct way and provide effective and constructive challenge to other business line/business partner colleagues.
- Provide any such assistance as required by the Country Compliance Officer
What are we looking for?
- Diploma or higher in Compliance, legal or business studies
- Significant experience in a Compliance role within the Irish Funds Industry, preferably at a senior level
- Experience of interacting with regulatory authorities on a regular basis
- Able to work well and provide leadership within a team environment
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.