Job Details for Senior Accounts Payable
What you need to know
You will work as a Senior Accounts Payable person for our client, a well-established FMCG company in Longford.
You will be responsible for the smooth flow of the accounts payable function. You will work as part of a finance team and report into a Financial Controller.
This is a fixed term contract job. The salary is €30K
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintenance of Accounts Payable Ledger Master Data
- Processing all Invoices, Credit Notes and Journal entries on SAP in line with current processes.
- Managing the supplier payment process including, payment meeting review and approval process, processing payments on the banking system and posting all payments.
- Closing off the Accounts Payable Ledger in line with month end and year end timelines and procedures.
- Reconciling key supplier accounts monthly.
- Preparing Accounts Payable Ledger Reports as required by the Financial Controller.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Financial Controller.
What are we looking for?
- Completed or in progress Certified Accounting Technician qualification
- Previous experience in an Accounts Office – 3-5 years
- Ideally studying for or completed an accounting technician qualification
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft and Excel Skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with your Name and Number.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.