Job Details for SENIOR ACCOUNTANT- FINANCE INFORMATION RISK MANAGEMENT
MATRIX RECRUITMENT GROUP are actively recruiting for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT- FINANCE INFORMATION RISK MANAGEMENT.
Our client is a leading food manufacturer operating within global markets.
You will be based in Kilkenny and report to Finance Information Risk Management Team Lead.
This role will involve working with and supervising a team of both qualified and trainee accountants in the development, maintenance and enhancement of the Group’s Financial Statement Accounting Systems and finance governance processes.
- Become a knowledge expert on the Group’s ERP (SAP) and Consolidated (BCS) Financial Statements and Systems deployed across the Group.
- Become a knowledge expert on certain areas of the Group’s existing financial policies and procedures.
- Continual analysis and review of the Group’s finance system settings, identifying enhancements and assisting in potential optimisation and control initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Group’s finance information policies and procedures and regular, proactive communications with accountants and stakeholders across the Group’s Business Units
- Continually improve existing finance information governance processes and review these processes to identify control or policy gaps.
- Assist the Finance Information Governance Team Lead in the identification and the development of new best in class processes and controls to mitigate against any finance information risks.
- Identify and document key linkages and interfaces between the various SAP modules that interface and integrate with the SAP FICO system and establish suitable controls.
- Build and develop good working relationships with IT and external SAP consultants to maintain the integrity of the integrated SAP settings and controls.
- Assist the Finance Information Governance Team Lead in managing group wide finance project governance requests and ensure requirements are met in line with key project timelines and milestones.
- Design and prepare summary reports, providing succinct, insightful analysis and metrics on the uptake, challenges and non-compliance for the Group’s finance information and control environment.
- Identify areas for finance user training across the Group through on the job experience and assist in the development of relevant content
- Supervise the update of the Group’s internal finance intranet site ensuring content is up to date, relevant and accurate
- Maintain the Group’s Global Finance SharePoint sites and ensure continual improvement and development and integration with training and governance teams.
- Participate in weekly team meetings providing updates on day to day activities and on-going projects
Fully qualified Accountant with 3+ years post qualification experience with the ability to think strategically and operate tactically
Skills & Experiences
- Good team work and team integration skills & excellent people management or supervision experience.
- Strong hands-on SAP FICO or similar ERP knowledge (Chart of accounts transformation/change or other system project experience a distinct advantage).
- Strong financial control process improvement and development experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills are essential.
- Good project management skills and flexible style
Please send in your most up to date CV to Suzanne Dunne at matrixrecruitment.ie for consideration.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.