Job Details for Practice Accountant
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently working with a well-respected established Accountancy Practice in Waterford City.
This is a permanent opportunity.
Practice Accountant (Qualified or Part Qualified considered)
Reporting to the Partner, you will be responsible for
- Preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies
- Preparation of sole trader’s accounts
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Performance of various data analysis for clients
- Calculation and submission of corporation taxation, income tax, VAT, PAYE, P35’s etc
- Dealing with ongoing client queries via meeting, email and on the phone
- Working to the CRO and Tax Deadlines
Experience & Skills required
- ACA, ACCA or CPA qualified or Part Qualified considered
- A minimum of 2+ years relevant practice experience essential
- Some experience of audit an advantage
- Experience of using sage line 50, Sage Accounts, and various cloud based accounting packages
- Excellent Excel, Outlook and Word experience important
- A good “can do”, professional manner with strong communication skills essential
- An ability to work under your own initiative is a must.
If you are interested please forward your CV to Suzanne Dunne for consideration to suzanne at matrixrecruitment.ie
We Value Your Trust.