Job Details for Sales/Customer Service Administrator
What you need to know
You will work as a Sales Administrator for our client, a leading international company in Wexford.
This is 1 year fixed term contract, but strong possibility of a permanent contract depending on performance. A competitive salary package is on offer.
You will be joining a dynamic team with excellent training and development
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support the Customer Services Managers and colleagues.
- Responsible for email/telephone enquiries from customers and distributors
- Liaising with Sales Managers to ensure they are correctly following up sales leads or messages
- Liaising with the global offices.
- Reception duties
- Meeting department KPI’s
- Meeting departmental SOP’s in line with QMS/ISO9001 standards
- Responding back to customers within 24hrs
What are we looking for?
- minimum of 3 years office admin experience – essential.
- Sales admin experience/customer services – essential.
- Relevant qualification , can be in business admin or similar or even languages – essential
- Experience working with in an international company would be a distinct advantage.
- Willingness to travel globally if requested (this wouldn’t be a regular expectation) – essential
- Excellent communication skills with a high standard of English written and oral
- Flexible approach and organised
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah O’Donnell on 051-353825
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge