Job Details for Field Sales Representative
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment are looking to recruit a Creative and self-motivated Sales Representative for their client a commercial design and photography studio in the Midlands.
This is a Permanent full time position with a competitive salary including commission and additional benefits.
Your new job
- Generate sales through cold calling from database and networking
- Meet monthly sales targets
- Complete sales activity sheet on weekly basis
- Monthly updates with CEO
- Develop and implement a yearly marketing campaign
- Become knowledgeable on the services and products provided to the client
- Cross sell products
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Team up with co-workers to ensure excellent customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Upkeep of database
- Social media upkeep and blogging
What are we looking for?
- Proven working experience as a sales representative
- Full driving licence as the role involves face to face meetings with clients
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sorcha on 09064 90485 or send your up to date CV to email@example.com
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.