Job Details for Sales Assistant
What you need to know
You will work as a Sales Assistant in Dublin West for our client in retail sector.
This is an exciting opportunity with a company who value their employees. You will get the opportunity to join a new store with a great company. You must be a highly motivate, enthusiastic individual with ability to work on own initiative.
This a 15-hour contract role and a competitive hourly rate.
Your new job Key duties & responsibilities:
- Work with shop management to maximise profitability by actively encouraging customers to the store.
- Keeping on track to meet weekly and monthly budget and sales targets.
- Assist with the training of new staff members
- Providing excellent customer service and ability to solve customer service issues.
- Maintain a professional, fun and friendly environment with staff and customers.
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties determined by shop supervisor.
What are we looking for?
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a retail environment.
- Experience with cash handling
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and lead on occasion.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Orla on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.