Job Details for Retail Branch Manager
What you need to know
You will work as a Retail Branch Manager in Dublin west for our client.
In this role you will be responsible for the sales and profits in the store. You will be accountable for driving sales and delivering greatest customer service to all customers.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience. This role is a 12 month contract role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Main responsibility as a Branch Manager is to maximise sales and profitability within the store.
- Ensuring the store has adequate levels of stock are available through effective management.
- Maintaining high standards of display and merchandising throughout the store.
- Provide leadership, training and assessments for the development of a strong store team. Delegate duties to make best use of the talents of the store team.
- Motivate and inform staff so they fully engage in all retails activities while complying with retail and HR policies and procedures.
- Implement and maintain retail standards and the appropriate and agreed Marketing Strategy for the location.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety policy and regulations and product safety procedures.
What are we looking for?
- 3 years branch management experience in a retail environment.
- Demonstrable experience of retail management to include budget analysis, sales analysis, product knowledge and merchandising.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to motivate and manage a team to achieve maximum store performance.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Orla on 01 4690901.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.