Job Details for Regulatory Reporting Accountant
What you need to know
You will work as a Regulatory Reporting Accountant for our client, an investment bank company in Limerick.
Working as a Regulatory Reporting Accountant a leading provider of investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions for corporations, institutions and affluent individuals worldwide.
This is a 12 month contract job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- The position is to support the Regulatory reporting requirements for the Central Bank of Ireland by completing research/ analysis.
- Help submit to the Central Bank of Ireland both quarterly and monthly a variety of NAV statistical reports. The team ensures that the returns to the Central Bank are accurate, complete and are submitted within the required timeline.
- Assist with producing Irish statistical returns including quarterly, monthly and other Regulatory reports.
- Ensures quality is maintained across all submission types regarding content and format and that returns are in accordance with Central Bank guidelines.
- Assist Regulatory Reporting workstream in the drafting of project updates, progress reports and milestones.
- Assists the Regulatory Reporting team to identify gaps in the existing process to improve and streamline each of the processes and to leverage the offshore Central Bank Team where ever possible.
- Assist with the testing of Regulatory reporting developments.
- Support the Regulatory Reporting work stream in the review and sign off of IT developments.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Qualification
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the fund valuation function is desirable but not essential
- Good experience of working in teams
- Strong Time management and organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong ability to check and identify errors in documentation and reporting.
- Strong ability to identify process improvement opportunities and to deliver those improvements
- Demonstrates commitment to producing very high quality work for tight timelines
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gillian on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.