Job Details for Regulatory Affairs Executive
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working closely with their Client a pharmaceutical company in
the Co Galway region in the recruitment of a Regulatory Affairs Executive.
This is a contract position.
Your new job
- Work closely with R&D, Clinical, Marketing, Process Development, Regulatory and Manufacturing to provide technical and quality systems input to new product designs.
- Preparation of regulatory dossiers & documents
- Review of validation protocols and data, stability data and all reports
- Writing reports for the marketing authorities
- Reviewing artwork
- Transferring data and information
- Maintenance of regulatory filing system
- Co-ordinates audits, including closing out audit findings and creating and determining proper corrective and preventative action.
- Creates and maintains company quality documentation.
What are we looking for?
- A 3rd level qualification in a scientific or technical discipline
- 3 years experience in Regulatory Affairs (or related field) in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrate a high level of technical ability and attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Good communication skills and strong teamwork capabilities.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Marguerite on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.