Job Details for Regulatory Affairs Associate
What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment is working closely with their client a manufacturing company in
the Midlands region in the recruitment of Regulatory Affairs Associate .
This is a permanent position – Salary range 30-35k
Your new job
- Keeping up to date with the regulatory environment – Product is supplied to a broad range of industry segments including the medical device, food packaging, construction and automotive markets
- Work with project engineers to ensure new products that are developed are compliant & fit for purpose.
- Manage the regulatory requirements of the business and ensure compliance across all areas.
- Attend conferences and trade shows when necessary
What are we looking for?
- A 3rd level qualification in a Chemistry or Engineering background
- 1-2 years experience in a regulated environment
- Excellent working knowledge of ISO 9002 along with exposure to other regulations.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical ability and attention to detail.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Good communication skills and strong teamwork capabilities.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Marguerite on 09064 90485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.