Job Details for Registration Agent -Transfer Agency
What you need to know
You will work as a Registration Agent for our client, an Investment Bank company in Limerick within Transfer Agency. Our client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
Working within the Registration Team you will be responsible for the creating and maintaining of Client, Investor and Agent records according to regulatory, compliance and operational requirements including Anti Money Laundering and KYC (Know your Client).
This is a 6-month contract job.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Day to day processing work, quality checks and assurance.
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in Bangalore, seeking appropriate information from local management there where required
- Day to day client reporting in relation to outstanding registration requirements
- Workflow queue management and analysis
- Achievement of monthly KPIs
- Procedure maintenance following the change control process
- Compliance with regulations and attainment of client specific processing requirements
- Maintains a close working relationship with other areas within the Transfer Agency business unit and other Divisions/Departments
- To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
- Comply with the regulatory regime in which the company operates as appropriate to the above role.
- Exercise due care and diligence, and ensure that the responsibilities of the role are organised and controlled within the ambit of regulation, compliance and risk management.
- Observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Skills / Experience
- The ideal candidate will hold a third level degree in a relevant discipline
- Possess a strong interest in developing a career within fund administration, and Transfer Agency Line of Business in particular
- Ability to develop an understanding of Transfer Agency Workflow processing system and concepts
- Computer literate ideally with knowledge of Lotus Notes / Microsoft email, Microsoft Excel, Word
- Operational experience gained in a TPA, TA or Fund Management operation is preferred but not required
- Customer Service experience would be advantageous
- Understand principles of quality delivery
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Planning / Organisational skills
- Work under pressure and unsupervised
- Interpersonal / Team player
- Self-motivated / Own initiative
- Ability to stay focused / tenacious
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Sarah Meagher on 051 353825.
Matrix Recruitment are acting as the Employment Agency and Pay Master for this position.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CV’s are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent.